$10,000 Cash Raffle
WHY BUY A TICKET?
The Next Stop is a 501(c) 3 nonprofit organization serving adults with special needs. Did you know that when these adults turn 22 years old, school services end? The opportunity for learning, forming friendships, and being a part of a supportive network is no longer a norm in their life. All that has been familiar and normal in one’s life is now void, but this is when The Next Stop steps in.
When the school bus stops coming, we are… The Next Stop. In an effort to prevent reversals in developmental gains achieved through the school years, The Next Stop continues the growth and learning in a peer- and mentor-supported environment built around a consistent and affordable program structure.
We recognize that all people thrive best when secure in a supportive group environment where they are accepted and valued. Our goal is to provide that environment and within it, mentor our members by:
- Fostering each member’s independence during tasks.
- Encouraging members to not only participate in, but also initiate activities and make decisions.
- Facilitating mature social interaction with mentored behavioral modeling.
- Providing opportunities for successful participation in meaningful activities.
- Supporting the use of fine and motor gross skills
- Exposing members to new and meaningful experiences.
- Providing opportunities to develop responsibility and leadership skills.
- Providing a safe, supportive social environment of encouragement and belonging.
Purchase Your Cash Raffle Tickets
Golf Registration and Raffle Ticket Sales are now closed. We look forward to seeing you all tomorrow at the 17th Annual Golf Tournament!